· The Dutchman’s 2nd Home ·
The Dutchman’s 2nd Home. Large flat with lift.
A large 110m2 flat with balconies overlooking the Plaza Mercadal (Market Square) in Balaguer, capital of La Noguera region in the province of Lleida, which borders the Pyrenees. This fully equipped apartment sleeps up to 8 people comfortably.
Minimum stay 2 nights.
Tourist Board Register: HUTL001111 DC 23
Ideal for large families and groups
The flat is 110m2.
The space is divided into 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a large living/dining room and a large fully equipped kitchen.
The bedrooms (all with balcony or exterior windows) are as follows:
• Bedroom 1: 2 single beds (90cm x 200cm), balcony, wardrobe, bathroom.
• Bedroom 2: Bunk beds (90cm x 200cm) with access to the gallery space.
• Bedroom 3: Double bed (135 x 200cm), wardrobe and window.
• Bedroom 4: Double sofa bed (150 x 200 cm), balcony.
• Bathrooms all contain toilet, wash basin, bidet and either bath or shower.
• Fully equipped kitchen (gas and electric hob, oven, dish washer, fridge, microwave, toaster, crockery, cooking utensils, etc)
• Washing machine and clothes airer.
• Fold up bed and cot available on request.
This apartment is situated on the second floor of the building which has a lift.
Small luxuries include wifi, flat screen tv, original 1950s radio, heating and air conditioning. The furniture is an interesting mix of Dutch antiques and contemporary accessories, giving your holiday destination a special touch and extra comfort.
*For these rates Bedroom 1 will be kept closed.
** 10% special discount for 1 week (7 nights)
***15% price increase for peak dates: Easter, San Juan, Christmas, New Year, summer month, etc. All enquiries welcome.